This is your opportunity to work for a professional and dedicated company who is looking for a 2nd year Horticulture Apprentice to join their team located in Sydney's western suburbs.
What will you be doing?
- Mowing and snipping
- Lawn mowing and soft scraping
- General backyard maintenance
- Mulching, weeding, hedging and tree maintenance
- Physical work and occasional heavy lifting, with correct lifting apparatus and training provided
- Regularly attending and participating in TAFE studies
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a 2nd year apprentice so you will need to have completed your first year including TAFE studies. You will also need:
- Year 10 Certificate
- Own car and licence is essential
- Physically fit and self-motivated
- Excellent communications skills
- Consistently reliable and punctual at all times
Benefits to you!
As a MEGT Apprentice you will be working full time hours Monday-Friday while completing a Certificate 3 in Horticulture. You will also be given a student concession card and MEGT will provide you will all your PPE and you will have regular contact with MEGT throughout your apprenticeship.
If you are interested in this position and match the criteria please send your resume through today.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.