1st Year Electronics Apprentice
Enter an industry where your current strengths and skills are valued! - Start early 2021
If you have good customer service skills, an ability to work as part of a team, a positive attitude and willingness to learn then MEGT and Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) believe you may just be a perfect apprentice program candidate!
Being an HBS apprentice allows candidates with the right attitude to learn the technical skills required to gain a career in some of Australia's fastest growing industries - Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), security, life safety and energy management.
MEGT and Honeywell are looking for Electronics and Communications apprentices based in Sydney, NSW.
What will you be doing?
Electronics and Communications apprentices learn how to:
- Select, install, set up, test, fault find repair and maintain electronic equipment.
- Work with the systems that keep workplaces safe, secure, comfortable and energy efficient
- Ensure all assigned training and employee policies and procedures set by Honeywell are completed to required standard
- Develop strong customer focus (internal and external customers)
What's in it for you?
No experience within Electronics and Communications is necessary as both MEGT and HSB will teach you all that you will need to know in a positive and supportive environment. We will achieve this by providing you with:
- Practical experience in a secure and in-demand industry
- A dedicated HBS mentor to work with you in the field - providing you with 'on the job' support and experience
- A registered training provider that will teach you in a supportive environment free of charge
- A MEGT field officer dedicated to guiding and helping you through your apprenticeship
- All the required PPE
What we are looking for:
- Completed year 12 or equivalent.
- Current White Card
- Pre-apprenticeship course is favourable.
- A driver's licence and your own reliable transport.
- Australian citizens or permanent residents
- Clean police record and the ability to obtain a Working With Children Check
So, what are you waiting for?
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to your safety and development, please express your interest online today and secure your career kick-off in the new year! If you would like further information about this position, please contact Stefan on 02 9289 1963
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply!
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment medical, which will include drug and alcohol screening.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.