Enter an industry where your current strengths and skills are valued…
If you have good customer service skills, an ability to work as part of a team, a positive attitude and willingness to learn then MEGT and Honeywell believe you may just be a perfect apprentice program candidate!
Being an HBS apprentice allows candidates with the right attitude to learn the technical skills required to gain a career in some of Australia's fastest growing industries - Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), security, life safety and energy management.
MEGT and Honeywell are looking for Electronics and Communications apprentices based in Brisbane.
What will you be doing?
- Electronics and Communications apprentices learn how to select, install, set up, test, fault find repair and maintain electronic equipment. Electronics and Communications apprentices also work with the systems that keep workplaces safe, secure, comfortable and energy efficient.
What's in it for you?
No experience within Electronics and Communications is necessary as both MEGT and Honeywell will teach you all that you will need to know in a positive and supportive environment. We will achieve this by providing you with
- A dedicated Honeywell mentor to work with you in the field - providing you with 'on the job' support and experience
- A registered training provider that will teach you in a supportive environment
- A MEGT field officer dedicated to guiding and helping you through the apprenticeship
What we are looking for:
- Completed year 12 or equivalent.
- Pre-apprenticeship course is favourable.
- A driver's licence and your own reliable transport.
- Australian citizens or permanent residents can apply.
So, what are you waiting for?
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to your safety, please express your interest online today so you don't miss this exciting opportunity. If you would like further information about this position, please contact Emma Callinan on 07 3387 0684.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.