We are looking for 2nd / 3rd or 4th year Apprentice Carpenters for our client who do maintenance work in the South East.
You will cover all aspects of building in our client's facility in Keysborough. Quality is of utmost importance here and if you have an eye for detail your talent will be rewarded.
This role will suite someone who has experience in building and construction and either wants to recommence or continue their apprenticeship. You must be willing to work with all types of materials.
* reading drawings
* move material
* cut and fix material (metal and wood)
* house keeping
* measuring and marking out
You must have:
* Good use of hand tools
* Good math skills
* Ability to read drawings
* Excellent hand skills
* Ability to fit off with care (no scratches)
* Ability to work in a small team
* Reliable and willing to listen to instruction
* Sense of humor
* Happy nature
* Car & licence is essential
Benefits of completing an apprenticeship with MEGT:
* We provide hands on support to our apprentices in the workplace to make their apprenticeship a positive experience!
* Great career opportunities
* Earn while gaining an accredited qualification as well as on the job and hands on experience