Are you looking to kick start your career in the business industry while completing a formal qualification? This is your chance. Gain valuable hands on experience while gaining a qualification in Business.
Our client is a world-renowned industry leading organization with a reputation for providing "best in class" rolling stock to their clients around the globe.
The primary objective of the role is to assist the Department of Administration and Finance with general administration duties, which will include;
- Filing, printing and scanning, archiving documents
- Providing confidential administration support including production of high quality documents and reports; collation of information for preparation of meetings
- Arranging meetings, conferences, appointments, travel, functions and compiling documentation for meetings.
- General Reception duties if needed
- Liaising with building management
- Processing outgoing mail and collecting and distributing incoming mail
- Arranging maintenance and repair of office equipment and ensure that office stocks of stationery and supplies are adequate (as required)
- Liaising with Department managers and managing Daily attendance record and preparing monthly attendance report to payroll
- Assisting with any ad-hoc duties and queries as required
The Ideal Candidate;
- Mandarin speaking and writing is highly required
- Year 12 completion
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- A reliable problem solver with attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- A team player who can relate to people from a wide range of diverse backgrounds
- Customer service experience is beneficial
- Advanced computer literacy and strong Microsoft knowledge
- Organisational skills - ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Numerical ability and data entry skills
What's in it for you? Benefits
- Weekly pay
- A full-time job
- Paid study time
- 12-month contract
- One on one on the job training
- Nationally recognised qualification - a Certificate III in Business
- One on one mentoring and support
This traineeship will elevate your level of professionalism and employability. Any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Sally on (03) 8878 5425.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.