Are you looking to kick start your career in Administration within the Community Service Sector while completing a formal qualification? This is your chance. We are on the look out for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join this supportive and friendly team located in Frankston. Gain valuable hands on experience while your work towards completing your qualification in Business - Certificate 3.
Our client is a licenced human service organisation providing reliable, therapeutic, specialist support to individuals and their families while positively impacting on their lives.
Working from the Frankston office, responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Reception duties - answering phone calls and welcoming visitors and clients
- Providing administrative support and assistance
- Filing and scanning
- Mail collection/posting duties
- Maintaining kitchen and stationery supplies
- Scheduling activities, bookings, inductions and meetings
- Collating induction packs and resource materials
- Assisting with fleet administration
- Petty cash duties
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an outgoing personality, a good sense of humour and shows resilience
- Professionally presented with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Compassionate and respectful
- A proactive and organised team player
- A reliable and punctual individual who demonstrates initiative
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and admirable oral and written communication skills
- MUST LOVE DOGS! And not have any animal allergies
- Victorian Drivers Licence is required
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will also be required to undergo a National Police Check and obtain a Working with Children Check
- Weekly pay
- A full-time job
- Paid study time
- 12-month contract
- One on one on the job training
- Nationally recognised qualification - a Certificate III in Business
- One on one mentoring and support
What are you waiting for? If you are interested in applying and can commit to a 12-month traineeship, hit the 'Apply Now' button now and send your resume and covering letter to MEGT today!
Any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact sally @ megt.com .au (no spaces)
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.