Recent school leavers encouraged to apply for this position as junior wages apply.
BCBA is an Accounting & Taxation Firm located in Dora Creek and has been established since July 2011. We pride ourselves on the friendly and approachable service we provide to our clients. We have a diverse clientbase and each client is equally important to us.
We are currently looking to employ a trainee receptionist/office administrator who will be responsible for the front desk and will assist our Office Manager and Principal when required.
The successful applicant will be well presented, articulate, friendly and empathetic. You must also be prepared to complete a Traineeship in Business Administration. Full on job training will also be provided.
- Banking & Mail
- Reception duties
- Phones & Messages
- Maintenance of Social Media & Website
- Bookkeeping assistance including reconciliations, spreadsheets & reports
- Office & Stationery maintenance
All applicants are required to complete skills assessment in Career Hub.
- Go to ‘Preferred Occupations & Skills Assessments’ from your dashboard in Career Hub
- Select the preferred occupation of ‘Administration Officer’ and click ‘Add’
- Click ‘click here to take the Service and Administration skills assessment’, then follow the instructions provided
Note: Completed test results will be automatically provided to the employer with your application
We are located within easy walking distance of Dora Creek Station. Please include a cover letter addressing your interest and why you would be best suited for this position. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.