Tree Response is an established arboricultural company based in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne, providing services covering all aspects of tree care both practical and consulting.
We are currently looking for an apprentice arborist/climber to join our team of qualified arborists.
If you have:
- Currently undertaking a Certificate III in Arboriculture
- Manual drivers license (Medium or heavy rigid truck license preferable)
- Enjoy working outdoors and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic, communication and time management skills
In return, we are offering:
- Competitive remuneration package
- All equipment and PPE provided
- Scope for career progression and expansion into consultancy work if desired
- A dynamic and professional work environment
- Ongoing support and training
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.