Drysdale Smash Repairs are currently looking for a 1st or 2nd year apprentice spray painter to join our close knit team.
Working with qualified and skilled panel spray painters you will gain valuable hands on experience, mentoring and support.
Duties will involve:
- Repair damaged/accident vehicles
- Mask Vehicle panels and components
- Apply basic colour matching techniques using vehicle paint codes
- Inspect vehicle paint, trim and accessories and recommend repair procedures
- Remove paint from vehicle painted surfaces
- Touch up minor vehicle paintwork damage
- Cleaning of the shop & storeroom maintenance
The successful candidate will:
- Be a confident communicator
- Motivated with a genuine interest in the automotive industry
- Be trustworthy and reliable
Recent school leavers highly encouraged to apply.
We look forward to your application, please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.