We are seeking either a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year apprentice plumber for our fast-growing business team located in Pakenham.
About the role:
- Full-time position
- Working on new housing
- Work located in South Eastern suburbs
- Is available for an immediate start
The successful candidate will have:
- Basic hand tools
- Positive attitude and genuine interest in plumbing
- Have car and licence
- Ability to work by yourself or with a team
- Commitment to detail and providing quality work
- Reliable and hardworking
If you feel you have the transferable skills and requirements for this position, please don’t hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ray on 0419 386 305.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.