Bennos Meating Place is a small local butcher shop located in Barwon Heads and has been operating since 2011. We currently have a position available for an apprentice butcher to join our team.
You will be working closely with the owner of the business who will provide you with valuable hands on experience, mentoring and support.
Your main duties include but not limited to:
- Prepare, slice and trim meat products
- Sausage making
- Prepare primal cuts
- Produce and sell value-added products
- Providing great customer service when required
- Apply hygiene and sanitation practices to WHS Standards
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for the meat industry
- Be punctual & reliable
- Keen to learn all aspects of the trade
- Be well presented
All ages encouraged to apply.
Please include a cover letter addressing your interest, if you have any previous experience and why you would be best suited for this position.
Please note this vacancy is advertised by MEGT on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you may only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.