Berwick Dental Studio is not like the average dental clinic, it was started with a vision to change the way people experience dentistry and along the way, transform their smile and transform their lives.
Prior to starting this business, owners Chu and Tony have worked in all sorts of clinics. Some where staff are treated well and others where staff are treated poorly. This has taught us the importance of creating the best environment for our staff to shine!
As a young team that's going places, we are expanding FAST and above all, we HATE BORING!
We’re looking for a career-minded individual who wants to grow with us.
- Is it important to you to make a meaningful difference to the health and lives of people?
- Are you experienced at customer service and looking for a role that has room to grow as far as your abilities take you?
- Have you looked all around and thought Dental ticked lots of the right boxes?
We understand the ideal work environment is one where you can:
- Work with people you like
- Do the work you enjoy
- Fully utilise your potential, and
- Be appreciated for the effort you put in.
If you love trying new things and delivering phenomenal results, we want to hear from you.
Send us your resume and cover letter, telling us about:
- Your experience in customer service
- What makes you great for this role?
- Why working as part of a team is important to you?
- Why you are considering a career in Dental?
Working with us means you will be learning EVERYDAY, constantly improving yourself. All the skills you learn are yours to keep!
This is not your run of the mill job, so if you are after something easy, this role is probably not suitable for you.
- Part time/full time Trainee Dental Assistant
- Expected to learn skills in both Reception and Clinical settings
- High priority on team work
- Training provided
- Must be coachable and willing to try everything
- Must be able to do at least 1 Saturday every fortnight and 1 later night (till 8pm) each week.
- Must be Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Must have driver's license and own car
- Pay to be discussed, based on skill set, with opportunities for bonuses
- Berwick area
If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Please send us your Cover Letter and Resume by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Absolutely no phone enquires.
Please note this vacancy is advertised by MEGT on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you may only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.