Irwin Landscapes are looking for a 2nd or 3rd year apprentice to join the business.
We are a small design and construction company doing high end residential work in the inner South Eastern suburbs.
Our jobs range from small courtyards, large gardens, and pool surrounds. Our aim is to create practical yet beautiful gardens that our clients and their families can enjoy for years to come.
This position represents a great opportunity for those seeking to further their landscape construction and site management skills. As second in charge you will be exposed to all elements of the business on a competitive salary.
What we offer:
- Above award wages
- Work/life balance
- High end work with job variety
Skills & Experience:
- Previous soft & hard landscaping experience
- Attention to detail a must
- Self-motivated and passionate about the end result
- Current driver license and own vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
Please note this vacancy is advertised by MEGT on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you may only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.