Denko is currently looking for an apprentice carpenter to join the team. This is a perfect opportunity for a recent school leaver to gain experience. We are open to all year levels looking to either commence their apprenticeship or someone wanting to transfer over for a fresh start.
We specialise in the residential sector, mainly first fix new homes. You will be working alongside a registered builder who will provide valuable mentoring and support throughout your apprenticeship.
To be successful you will need to have the following:
- Driver licence
- Own car
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- Completed a pre-apprenticeship
- White Card
- Commitment and enthusiasm with a genuine interest in carpentry
- Physically fit and capable
- Great work ethic, not afraid of hard work
- Up to date with TAFE modules
- Genuine interest in completing their apprenticeship
- Have own tools (depending on year level)
Please include a cover letter with your application demonstrating how you meet the above criteria and why you would like to start or recommence your career in carpentry with Denko.
Please note this vacancy is advertised by MEGT on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you may only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.