WHO ARE WE?
City FM Australia provides world-leading facilities management and engineering solutions that ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes for our partner - Coles
Are you 1st, 2nd or 3rd year Refrigeration / HVAC apprentice? Are you keen to join a growing, progressive organisation that strongly supports apprentices? Then apply now!!!
You will be required :
- To provide documented evidence of the hours completed via profiling/RTO confirmation.
To be enrolled in / undertaking either:
- MEM30205 Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (Refrigeration/Air Conditioning) or
- UEE32211 Certificate III in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration.
The specific units that you will have proven exposure/experience in include (as below) - based on MEM30205:
- Use hand tools
- Terminate and connect electrical wiring
- Perform electrical/electronic measurement
- Use power tools/hand held operations
- Apply OHS principles to work environment
- Test, recover, evacuate and charge refrigeration systems
- Dismantle, replace and assemble engineering components
- Perform brazing and/or silver soldering
To be considered for the role you will also be required to:
- Provide your own transport and have a probationary or full Driver's licence
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships
- Provide repairs and maintenance services to our Partner – The Coles Group
WHY JOIN US?
So….if you are up to the challenge and would like to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member.
Please note this vacancy is advertised by MEGT on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you may only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.