Pro Point Electrical is looking for a well progressed 3rd year electrical apprentice. This is a perfect opportunity for someone wanting transfer their existing apprenticeship over for a fresh start.
If you posses the following attributes we have the position for you!
- Up to date with TAFE modules
- Genuine interest in completing their apprenticeship
- You are able to work autonomously and also in a team environment
- You posses a keen eye for detail and have excellent communication skills
- Be above average in both a practical on the job sense and also in the classroom
- Have knowledge and experience with New Home Wiring / Renovations / Service Work / Commercial Installations
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic 3rd year electrical apprentice and you meet the above requirements, please include your cover letter outlining your experience in the electrical field along with your resume. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.