We are currently seeking an enthusiastic apprentice butcher to join our team.
You will be working closely with the owner of the business who will provide you with valuable hands on experience, mentoring and support.
Your main duties include but not limited to:
- Prepare, slice and trim meat products
- Sausage making
- Prepare primal cuts
- Produce and sell value-added products
- Providing great customer service when required
- Apply hygiene and sanitation practices to WHS Standards
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for the meat industry
- Be punctual & reliable
- Keen to learn all aspects of the trade
- Be well presented
We are open to 1st, 2nd & 3rd year apprentices, please include a cover letter with your application of how you meet the above criteria, previous experience and why you would be best suited for the position.
Within Career Hub you can complete the MEGT Career Quiz, undertake aptitude testing and contact the Career Hub team for career advice.
Please note this vacancy is advertised by MEGT on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you may only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.