Launch your career with a company renowned as an employer of choice. A company that is driven by the continuous improvement of its people, invests in your training, will enable you to pursue a range of future career paths and that provides you an opportunity to thrive within a culture that is founded on principles that inspire optimistic attitudes, constructive ideas and productive behaviours.
Originally evolving from the industrial weighing sector, Diverseco has built on its capabilities to become one of Australia's leading measurement and automation solutions providers to organisations in a broad range of industries. Diverseco is now expanding its operation and recruiting for an apprentice service technicians in Willetton.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Exemplary customer service skills, a positive and proactive attitude with professional presentation
- A passion for electronics and mechanics (automotive or electronic hobbies)
- Experience with hand and/or powered tools
- A desire to learn and grow your trade career path with strong work ethic and commitment to both individual and team goal achievement
- High pass level in mathematics and science with minimum basic skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A commitment to the next 4 years of completing an apprenticeship and is looking for a life-long career!
We will support you with on-the-job training and formal technical training to ensure that you are an integral member of our company. We will provide the right candidate with support from our dedicated and knowledgeable Service Team, product and process training, including regular trade-regulation based courses and in-house training.
If you think you have what it takes, apply now by submitting the following:
- Your CV Cover Letter addressing why you have decided to take on an apprenticeship and what makes you a standout candidate
- A copy of your High School Transcript (if applicable) or any other tertiary qualifications you have obtained
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake aptitude testing and a pre-employment medical as part of our standard recruitment process.
Diverseco Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equality in employment for all people employed or seeking employment. Every person will be given a fair and equitable chance to compete for appointment, promotion or transfer, and to pursue their career as effectively as others. Employment decisions relating to appointment, promotion and career development will be determined according to individual merit and competence.
Within Career Hub you can complete the MEGT Career Quiz, undertake aptitude testing and contact the Career Hub team for career advice.
Please note this vacancy is advertised by MEGT on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you may only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.