Fowlers Asphalting is seeking a reliable apprentice diesel mechanic to assist in maintaining a fleet of heavy vehicle road machinery. The position is based at our Trafalgar depot.
The successful candidate will:
- Will have a strong interest in the road transport industry.
- Experience in working on paving equipment desired but not essential;
- Must be able to work within time frames
- Work in high-pressure situations;
- Be highly respectful of equipment and have excellent cleanliness;
- Be willing to work on regular on-site servicing/repairs; and
- Willing to work outside of working hours on callouts and/or weekends when required
If you feel you possess the above qualities we would love to hear from you.
Within Career Hub you can complete the MEGT Career Quiz, undertake aptitude testing and contact the Career Hub team for career advice.
Please note this vacancy is advertised by MEGT on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you may only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.