Trenerry Plastering is seeking a reliable and enthusiastic apprentice plasterer. We are an established plastering company, based in the south eastern suburbs. Open to apprentices of all experience levels, weekly pay is on offer with full time hours.
To be successful in this role you:
- Will be physically fit
- Will be punctual and reliable
- Have the ability to follow directions
- Be committed to being a team player
- Have an eye for detail
- Undertake all works in accordance with Australian standards and safe work practices
- Be an Australian Resident or have the right to work in Australia
- Have White Card
- Own transport and drivers licence
Within this role you will complete a plastering apprenticeship and gain a nationally recognised qualification. Open to new, 1st, 2nd 3rd & 4th year apprentices
This is role is ready for an immediate start, please include a cover letter with your application of how you meet the above criteria and why you would like to start a career in plastering.
Within Career Hub you can complete the MEGT Career Quiz, undertake aptitude testing and contact the Career Hub team for career advice.
Please note this vacancy is advertised by MEGT on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you may only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.