AP Eagers Newcastle and Hunter Division is Newcastle's most highly respected integrated automotive group representing nine of the world's best brands in Ford, BMW, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, MINI, Nissan, Suzuki & Volkswagen. In addition to our large footprint of automotive dealerships located across the Hunter, the Group provides Service, Parts, Finance, Insurance & Car Care solutions through our integrated business model.
About the Role:
We are offering the opportunity for a highly motivated junior to commence their career within our Kloster Parts Distribution Centre in Wickham. Our warehouse distribution centre is the largest within the Hunter region, has an excellent reputation and is integral to our customer experience.
Whilst you may have very little employment experience our ideal candidate will have a track record of being reliable and be willing to hit the ground running when they come on board!
Responsibilities within this role include:
- Achieving customer service and inventory accuracy
- Performing receiving duties
- Performing dispatching duties
- Ensuring that all policies & procedures are followed at all times
- Maintaining compliance with safety standards
- Ensuring all work areas are kept tidy and in clean status
- A current driver's licence
- Current forklift licence
- A strong work ethic
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to succeed
- Passion to learn and continuously develop
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence, reliability, honesty and flexibility
An excellent work environment and opportunities for progression are on offer to the right candidate.
Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply for this position.
Together with your resume, you should include a covering letter addressing the above criteria demonstrating your suitability to this position.
Within Career Hub you can complete the MEGT Career Quiz, undertake aptitude testing and contact the Career Hub team for career advice.
Please note this vacancy is advertised by MEGT on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you may only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.