Trainee Office Assistant / Receptionist (12-month traineeship)
Into Training Australia (ITA) is a privately-owned RTO that provides quality training and workforce services nationally. We partner with some of Australia's largest transport, construction, waste management and government bodies and have recently been recognised as one of South Australia's leading training providers.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a committed individual who is looking to commence their career in reception and administration. As part of the role we will provide the successful candidate paid practical experience whilst studying towards a fully paid for nationally accredited Certificate III in Business.
This role will ideally suit a school leaver looking to commence in an entry level role.
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages
- Ordering of office supplies
- Photocopying and scanning of documents
- Processing and dispatching mail
- Maintain leave calendar
- General filing duties
- General office administration
Essential to the role you will have:
- Good attention to detail
- Strong Computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Initiative and the desire to learn
- Australian Residency
- Full time position
- Located in Prospect
- Immediate start available
If you have the above skills and knowledge and would like a great career opportunity, then apply now!
- Train today with tomorrow in mind -
Within Career Hub you can complete the MEGT Career Quiz, undertake aptitude testing and contact the Career Hub team for career advice.
Please note this vacancy is advertised by MEGT on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you may only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.