Mandoon Estate is seeking dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic apprentice chefs to join our team based in the Swan Valley.
Mandoon Estate is a highly awarded boutique winery situated in the Swan Valley. Mandoon Estate has a Micro-Brewery, Restaurant, Function Centre, Deli, Private Wine Room, Cellar Door, 4 Bars, dedicated arts centre and boutique accommodation. This really is an opportunity to join a large dynamic team during a period of incredible growth.
This is a hands on role which will require weekend and evening work.
Mandoon Estate's main kitchen is a busy operation responsible for servicing the multiple areas listed above.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Desire to gain qualifications and pursue a career in Hospitality
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, professional and demanding kitchen
- Impeccable hygiene standards
- Previous experience in a commercial kitchen within a five star hotel environment; will be highly regarded
- Flexible with working hours
- Passion for producing consistent, quality food
- A strong work ethic and the ability to multitask
- Must have the right to work in Australia
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Multiple food outlets in which to work and receive on the job training
If you are a passionate, committed individual and would like to be a part of our team, then apply now.
Within Career Hub you can complete the MEGT Career Quiz, undertake aptitude testing and contact the Career Hub team for career advice. For further information about Career Hub click here.
Please note this vacancy is advertised by MEGT on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you m ay only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.