An excellent opportunity to kick start your business career and earn while you learn with MEGT! Obtain hands-on administration skills with one of the Big 4 Banks.
This school-based traineeship provides you with the opportunity to learn valuable skills and knowledge within a business environment, working towards a nationally recognised qualification while completing your high school studies. Multiple opportunities are available throughout the Adelaide region in Murray Bridge, Mount Barker, Modbury, Gawler and Nuriootpa.
As a school based trainee, you will:
- Work for one of the Big 4 Banks and get paid
- Gain a nationally recognised Certificate III in Business qualification
- Complete your secondary studies
Can you answer YES to one or more of these questions?
- Currently in Year 10 and progressing to year 11 in 2020?
- Able to demonstrate reasonable grades in Maths and English?
- Able to demonstrate a good level of computer literacy?
- Able to pass a police check?
- Able to commit to a two-year school-based traineeship?
- Keen to learn and a great communicator?
- Driven to build a career in Business or Administration?
You will gain:
- In-demand, industry recognised knowledge and experience
- A platform to build a successful career in Business
- Personalised mentoring throughout your training
Culture and Benefits
- Continuous on the job, in-house training, coaching and skills development
- Obtain a nationally recognised Certificate III in Business qualification
- Be part of an inclusive and diverse work environment
- Receive valuable guidance and support from management and mentors
- Forge positive and respectful working relationships with your colleagues
How to Apply
Please note that you must be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent to be eligible for this role.
To apply, complete the online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Please direct enquiries about this role to Kate Gautier on (08) 8424 3200.