Join Australia’s leading water solutions business with 40 stores nationally
- Store based Sales Assistant Role
- Undertake Certificate III in Business
- Rockhampton, QLD location
Nutrien Water is a National Leader in the field of water management in Australia and part of Nutrien Ag Solutions. For over 35 years we have been providing a broad range of markets with innovative and sustainable water management solutions. The industries which benefit from our expertise include agriculture, turf, mining & drilling, water treatment, civil construction, plumbing trades, home improvement and DIY.
We are well positioned for growth and currently offer a great opportunity for a safety focused Sales Support Merchandise to join our Nutrien Water Rockhampton team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be exposed to various areas of the business including:
- Retail and trade Sales on a variety of products within our water business including irrigation, pumping, and plumbing
- Answering customer enquires via phone calls, emails and instore
- Order allocation and picking/packing
- Store duties/housekeeping activities
To be successful, it is desirable if you can demonstrate:
- Experience and a passion for sales
- Ability to work in a team
- Can do attitude - eager to learn and grow
- Ability to work effectively in a safety-focused environment
- A current Forklift licence (highly desirable)
Clean and current Driver’s licence is essential for this role.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, click on the APPLY button.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien Ag Solutions’ policies, you may be required to undergo a pre-employment background and medical. All considered applicants will need to undergo a VEVO/visa check. At this time only candidates with an existing and future right to work in Australia will be considered.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted verbally. All other applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application via email at the conclusion of the recruitment process
Please note that unsolicited CVs or profiles will not be accepted, and Nutrien Ag Solutions will not be held liable for any that are sent through.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.