MEGT is working with is a local electrical company to help them find a Full-Time apprentice The primary expectation of this role is to provide your knowledge of what you know and keep developing. The position will be for someone that has an interest in becoming an electrician.
Make 2022 your year - securing a Full-time role as an Electrical Fitter Apprenticeship where you will LEARN the trade on the job - why getting paid in a FULL-TIME role - APPLY NOW!
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Our host is looking for someone who has a good attitude, is respectful to others and is motivated to learn and commit to a four-year apprenticeship. Previous experience or a Certificate II in electrotechnology would be looked upon favourably.
Applicants must have:
- Pre apprenticeship would be favourable but not desired
- Be passionate about entering the electrical trade.
- Be able to work within a team that keeps pushing boundaries.
- Current Driver’s License
- White Card
- Assist the tradesmen
- Measure and lay out installation points
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Dig trenches & pull cables when needed
- Keep the work site tidy.
- Bring good vibes and support your fellow teammates.
- As an MEGT apprentice you will receive a weekly wage plus holiday and sick leave. You will have the support of an MEGT field office throughout your entire traineeship.
- Undertaking this four-year Apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Electrician and earn your Certificate III in Electrotechnology (UEE30811).
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands-on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with our partners. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
If you are ready to complete a Full-time electrical apprenticeship to gain a trade, all you need to do is click 'apply' now and send your resume and cover letter to MEGT today.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights, you MUST be double vaccinated against COVID-19 or hold a medical exemption.