Infinite Manufacturing have an exciting opportunity for a motivated apprentice to join our team. We are a family owned, industry leading manufacturer located in Sunshine West, Victoria.
Duties will involve:
- Interpret technical drawing
- Undertake manual handling
- Perform engineering measurements
- Perform computations
- Work safely and effectively in manufacturing and engineering
- Plan work activities
- Organise and communicate information
- Interact with computing technology
- Assist in the provision of on-the-job training
- Use hand tools
- Use power tools/handheld operations
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Knowledge/experience with CNC programming is highly desirable
- A strong passion for engineering
- Mature approach to work & eager to learn
- Able to follow instructions
- A can-do attitude
- Reliable and punctual
- Be fit and hardworking with the ability and strong desire to learn a wide range of skills
- Up to date with TAFE modules
We are looking for a candidate who has a genuine interest in the trade and wants to gain practical experience whilst receiving extensive training and a Certificate III Engineering Mechanical Trade.
Please include a cover letter with your application demonstrating how you meet the above criteria and why you would like to start a career in engineering.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.