We are currently looking for a 2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice in Mechanical Engineering (CNC Programmer/Operator) to join the team.
Working with qualified and skilled engineers you will gain valuable hands on experience, mentoring and support.
Duties will involve:
- Performing engineering measurements
- Apply welding principles
- Use workshop machines for basic operations
- Carry out mechanical cutting
- Apply principles of occupational health and safety in the work environment
The successful candidate will:
- Be a confident communicator
- Be able to undertake manual/physical work
- Motivated with a genuine interest in the fabrication industry
- Be trustworthy and reliable
- Have a high level of attention to detail
Suitable applicants must have a genuine interest in pursuing fabrication as a career path, be motivated and willing to work hard to get trade qualified.
The successful candidate will be in their 2nd or 3rd Year of a Certificate III in Mechanical Engineering.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.