We have a position available for an administration trainee to join our team.
Limited relevant experience in business administration is required as initially you will be working under close direction using established practices and procedures.
We are looking for a candidate who is wanting to gain practical on the job experience whilst undertaking training and a Certificate III in Business.
This is an excellent career opportunity with a company that is dedicated to delivering proven, professional, progressive and personalised results for their clients.
About the opportunity
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Reception duties and various administration tasks
- Maintain and update company databases
- Meeting and greeting clients into the office
- Printing and scanning documents
- Providing first class customer service
- Distributing and storing correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Managing office supplies and stock.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a friendly personality
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have a mature approach to work
- Have a great attitude towards new challenges & professional development
- Have high attention to detail
- Have strong organisational skills
If you have a great attitude and want to kick start your career in administration come and join a strong and growing team, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter and resume to us outlining your suitability for the role by clicking on 'Apply now'.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.