We are currently looking for a 1st year light vehicle mechanical apprentice to join our team in our Fairfield business.
This position would suit a recent school leaver who is looking for a challenge and highly motivated to learn the trade.
We are looking for someone who is interested in learning the necessary skills required to become qualified. There will be great opportunity for advancement when your apprenticeship is completed.
The successful candidate will:
- Have completed a pre-apprenticeship (Cert II in Automotive)
- Current drivers licence
- Be a confident communicator
- Motivated with a genuine interest in the automotive industry
- Be trustworthy and reliable
- Have licence and reliable vehicle
- Be safety conscious
- Government requirements of COVID-19 Vaccination
If this sounds like you, please include a cover letter with your application demonstrating how you meet the above criteria and why you would like to start a career as a light vehicle motor mechanic.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.