HTL Perma Australia Pty Ltd is a wholly owned German subsidiary specialising in single point lubrication solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Trainee to join our team to gain on the job experience while completing a Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations in a supportive environment.
An attractive above award wage of $25 per hour will be paid during your traineeship. Ongoing full time employment will be offered upon completion to the right person.
Duties will include:
- Picking & packing
- Booking freight
- Liaise with freight companies
- Receiving & Dispatching goods
- Light assembly
- Filling of lubricants
- Use of walkie stacker
- Stock rotation
- Undertake other duties as trained and directed
- A positive can-do attitude
- Strong desire to learn & complete a Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Work autonomously on set tasks through to completion
- Ability to solve practical problems effectively
- A keen eye for detail
- Good computer skills
Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply.
Please include a cover letter addressing your interest and why you would be best suited for this position.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.