RUSWIN is a leading Regional Queensland provider of Security systems and Locksmith services. Ruswin partners with renowned suppliers across the range of Electronic Security, Locksmith and Door Hardware products.
We have a full-time position available in Townsville for an Apprentice in the highly respected Locksmith trade. This is a four-year apprenticeship that combines on the job experience as well as block release training at Skillstech in Brisbane. Those wishing to undertake an adult apprenticeship and can meet the criteria are also encouraged to apply.
Remuneration: Award Apprentice wages.
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic level of IT knowledge and skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment to undertake a four-year apprenticeship
- Previous experience in a construction, electronics, or communications environment desirable but not essential
- Manual Drivers Licence desirable
- Flexibility to work additional hours - this vocation requires out of hours work occasionally
Suitable applicants should also be prepared to undertake a National Police Check and pre-employment drug and alcohol test and have the ability to obtain a Security Provider Licence and Blue Card.
The RUSWIN Group is committed to the continued development of their staff and is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please include your resume, cover letter and school semester reports.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.