COS Interiors; a leader in the joinery industry is a rapidly growing company based in Clayton South specialising in delivering high-end kitchens, bathrooms, laundries and bespoke joinery aspects.
We are presently seeking to appoint a Full Time Apprentice Cabinet Maker to join our team.
The successful candidate will preferably possess all or majority of the following skills:
Role includes but not limited to:
- Ability to read and interpret builders plans
- A good eye for detail and quality workmanship
- An ability to work well with others
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Computer literate
- Have a high standard in safety within the workplace
- Reliable and excellent work ethic
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
As a Cabinet Maker Apprentice your role will consist of ensuring high end quality manufacturing & installation of jobs in the factory & onsite.
All ages encouraged to apply!
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.