NGS Group are currently looking for a 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year apprentice sign writer to join our team. We specialise in all aspects of sign writing including, fabricated letters, LED light boxes and illuminated signs, banners and billboards, vehicles, retail, events and traditional hand written signs.
Duties will involve:
- Design and layout digital signs for production
- Produce and apply vinyl signs
- Colour manage signs
- Print digital signs
- Install LED technology into signs
- Apply vehicle wrapping
- Erect and install signs
- CNC Router and Laser cutting
The successful candidate will:
- Be a confident communicator
- Motivated with good problem-solving skills
- Be trustworthy and reliable
- Have licence and reliable vehicle
- Be safety conscious
Please include cover letter addressing your interest and why you would be best suited for this position. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.