Inline Ceramics & Stone is seeking an Apprentice Wall & Floor Tiler (1st or 2nd year) to join their growing business.
Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply!
You will be given on the job training and taught by two expert tradesmen.
The successful applicant will be exposed to a variety of wall and floor tiling skills, learn tiling set out, larger format tiling as well as bathroom tiling.
- General manual handling and laboring
- Assist with residential/commercial tiling, grouting and waterproofing - stone, marble and ceramic tiles
- Assist with levelling and screeding
- Measuring, marking and preparing surfaces
- Cutting, positioning and attaching tiles
- Other general worksite duties as required
Ideally applicants will have the following:
- Looking to pursue a career in tiling and/or already began a tiling apprenticeship
- Driver’s license and their own reliable vehicle
- Live in the Northern Suburbs (our factory is based in Thomastown)
- Be self motivated and enthusiastic
- Have an Industry white card
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- Have their own tools
- Be able to work alone and problem solve
- Have good time management and organisational skills
Monday to Friday with the opportunity for Saturday work.
Wages are based on the award rate, but may be above award for the right person.
Our Company Inline Ceramics & Stone is a successful tiling company.
Our jobs range from large scale Commercial Projects, Hospitality, high-end fit outs and residential Bathrooms.
We are based in the Northern Suburbs however our projects spread from the CBD to suburbs right across Melbourne.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity with a growing business, please apply now.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.