OSMAC Apprenticeships are chasing at least 4 First (1st) - Fourth (4th) year Boilermaker Apprentices urgently for our clients based north side of Brisbane..
Please only apply if YOU HAVE AT LEAST 3-6 months Fabrication or Welding experience to fit the criteria of the clients we are hunting for.
Jobs that are based in Brendale and Banyo (Car is required) Adults are encouraged to apply should you have the relevant Welding/Fabrication experience.
OSMAC is currently the fastest growing Group Training Company in Queensland and we boast the lowest cancellation rate in the industry. Applicants must meet the following criteria.
You must have the following:
- Ability to work Overtime (Saturdays included)
- Eagerness to apply and learn the boiler making trade
- Possess a car & licence with reliable transport
- Be punctual and have a good attendance record
- White Card
- College results available
- Be motivated and have a positive attitude
- Follow instructions well
- Able to work safely
- Be able to work in a drug free environment and willing to undergo testing
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the trade.
On offer is the following:
- Long term career prospects
- Current Modern Award Hourly Rates
- Uniforms, PPE and High Quality footwear
- All College/TAFE Fee's paid for
- Support in the form of the best Apprentice mentors around
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.