Package Landscapes currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated candidate to join our team!
You will be working alongside our highly skilled and qualified tradesman learning and mastering your trade.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- To assist in maintaining and developing the designated areas to the required standard in a timely manner
- Construct landscape features using concrete
- Construct brick and/or block structures and features
- Construct stone structures and features
- Install drainage systems
- Set out site for construction works
- Implement soil improvements for garden and turf areas
- Contribute to work health and safety processes
- Implement a landscape maintenance program
- Paving, concreting decking and all aspect hard element construction.
To be successful you will need to have the following:
- Ability to undertake manual/physical work
- Genuine interest in landscaping
- Punctual, reliable and energetic
- High level of attention to detail
- Good, strong work ethics and time management skills
- Be a confident communicator
- Current drivers licence and own vehicle
All ages encouraged to apply!
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.