Established in 2014, Henley Landscaping Designs was born out of passion. We are a team of young professionals who are committed to providing great customer service, fostering fantastic work ethic to deliver high end results. What we lack in age, we make up for in passion and a thirst for creative and cutting edge designs.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a landscaping apprentice to join our team! You will be working alongside our highly skilled and qualified tradespeople learning and mastering your trade.
Our company provides both soft AND hard landscaping services so this means concreting, heavy lifting, paving etc and is not gardening role. We love our planting of course but there is a very strong construction aspect to the role so candidates must be ready for this!
Responsibilities for this position include:
- To assist in maintaining and developing residential and commercial gardens to the required standard in a timely manner.
- Undertake and assist with hard and soft landscape construction.
- Assist in the maintenance and construction of new/replacement garden beds and tree maintenance/planting.
- Assure quality of work is performed to a high standard in accordance with expected standards.
- Complete study and on job components to meet qualification requirements for Cert III Landscaping, which includes travel for training purposes.
To be successful you will need to have the following:
- Ability to undertake manual/physical work
- Genuine interest in landscape construction
- Good, strong work ethics and time management skills
- Driver Licence (manual desirable) + own vehicle
- A white card
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career with an established and reputable landscaping company.
Please include a cover letter with your application of how you meet the above criteria and why you would like to start a career in landscape construction.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.