GWG Partners are a forward-thinking corporate recruitment agency based in the Hunter Region with national and global reach. Our success is simple. We make it our business to meet talented professionals all year round, both those who are actively looking and those who aren’t. This means we have top people waiting in the wings, right when our clients need them.
GWG Partners are excited to announce they are expanding and have a Business Traineeship opportunity to gain a fantastic skill set in a corporate and professional environment. The position is for a Business Administration Trainee, who will be working towards completing a Certificate III in Business Administration. This full time paid 12-month traineeship opportunity is perfect for those wanting to start a career in business services. The purpose of this role is to provide support in operational activities including being the first point of contact on reception, meeting and greeting clients both face to face and over the phone, recruitment assistance, setting up meeting rooms, accounts payable and receivable.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Meeting and greeting of clients and candidates
- Phone and email correspondence
- Organising office meeting rooms
- Resume formatting and recruitment assistance
- Accounts receivable and payable processing using Xero
- Data entry and filing
- General in-house administration duties as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and willing to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team and show initiative
- Excellent work ethic, reliable and punctual
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy interacting with people
- At least two contactable References
A wonderful opportunity for a candidate who likes to work closely with the team, is extremely organised and enjoys working with numbers. GWG offers a very supportive work environment with senior team members to mentor you in the Traineeship.
- Receive a qualification whilst being paid in the job
- Opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Flexible workplace
HOW TO APPLY
- To be considered simply hit 'Apply' and send your resume through to today.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.