Are you a high school student or have recently finished year 12 and looking to advance your career in sales and administration?
At Sorensen & Caldon, we focus on creating a friendly yet professional environment to sell our homes. You will be required to help generate and manage potential sales leads. This position will run in tandem with your studies Cert IV BSB40120/BSB40215 with a focus on sales-based electives and time for study will be allocated as part of your working week.
Award wages and weekend/public holiday penalty rates
Some key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist as a sales host/ess in our busy brand-new display homes - Open 7 days a week.
- Create a personable and professional relationship with the client to assist in creating leads for our Sales Consultant and Director.
- Assist in maintaining the day-to-day running of the display homes.
- Ensuring our display homes and office are always looking clean & tidy.
- Assist our sales team with client communications both face to face, on the phone and electronically.
- Provide an exceptionally high level of personalised customer service.
- Sales administration duties
- Management of all Social Media platforms and Website maintenance
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Must be reliable & able to work independently.
- Normal working hours are Wednesday to Sunday 10am - 4:30pm.
- Be available for additional work for holiday relief and some public holidays.
- Be professionally presented, well dressed, well-spoken and tidy.
- Warm, helpful, and cooperative with excellent communication skills.
- Be reliable, honest, flexible, and self-motivated with an excellent work ethic.
- Be able to work closely with other team members to achieve the desirable outcomes and work with minimal supervision to manage your own workflow.
- Show confidence with software and possess solid computer skills including accurate keyboard and email writing skills. This includes proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, Google etc
- Social Media Savvy is a must you will come equipped to handle all aspects of our online presence.
- Equipped with high organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good at coordinating people and events.
- Good at following up and seeing allocated tasks and projects through to completion.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
This role is an introduction into new homes sales. If you have a strong interest in building design and sales and would like an opportunity to learn to be a successful new homes sales consultant, then this is the job for you!
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. covering holiday leave or sick leave?)
If this sounds like the position you have been looking for, we welcome you to apply as soon as possible! Apply via MEGT's Career Hub Portal.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.