OSMAC Group Training is an employer of Apprentices and Trainees in South East Queensland who value their employees.
We are the fastest growing Group Training company around and have the highest completion rate.
Our client is currently seeking 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year apprentice plumbers to start or continue their career with our client based around Brisbane North and South. EBA work may also be available.
This is a fantastic opportunity with great perks for the right person ready to dig their heels into the plumbing trade. Out of Trade Apprentices welcome to apply.
Duties with this employer may include:
- Domestic Maintenance
- New homes and drainage
- Use specialist equipment and technology to diagnose drainage problems
The successful candidate must have:
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Cert 1 Plumbing (Preferable)
- Strong work ethic and a top attitude
- White Card
At OSMAC we offer you:
- Current Modern Award Rates
- All College Fees paid for
- Uniforms and PPE supplied
- 2 Apprentice Care Managers to look after you in your trade
- Junior Wages Apply
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
If this sounds like you and are looking for a fantastic career, we are waiting to hear from you!
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.