Exciting opportunity for a 1st or 2nd year Parks and Gardens Apprentice to work alongside the owner and learn all aspects of domestic and commercial garden maintenance.
Recent school leavers encouraged to apply.
A few of the tasks that you will perform while in the job are;
- Lawn mowing
- General gardening
- Trimming trees/bushes and hedges
- Weed control
- Poisoning of weeds
- Gutter cleaning
- Rubbish removal
- Mulching of garden beds
Work is throughout the Bayside suburbs in Bentleigh. You should be motivated, committed and a reliable person who is wanting to start or continue their apprenticeship, gaining practical on the job experience while gaining a Certificate III in Parks and Gardens along the way.
The successful candidate will:
- Have genuine interest in horticulture, nature and working outdoors
- An ability to undertake physical work
- Eye for Detail
- Someone punctual and reliable - A good work ethic!
- Someone enthusiastic and energetic
- Valid driver's licence and their own transport (essential)
What's in it for you?
- A full time role
- TAFE Training - Certificate III in Parks and Gardens
- A national recognised qualification
- Fortnightly pay
Please send your cover letter and resume to us outlining your suitability for the role by clicking on 'Apply now'.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.