Penrith Engine Services have a position available for a 3rd or 4th year apprentice motor mechanic.
Working with qualified and skilled mechanics you will gain valuable hands on experience, mentoring and support.
All ages encouraged to apply!
Duties will involve:
- General services
- Diagnose and repair of engines
- Safety checks
- Carry out diagnostic procedures
- Maintenance of the workshop and garage
The successful candidate will:
- Be a confident communicator
- Motivated with a genuine interest in the automotive industry
- Be trustworthy and reliable
- Have licence and reliable vehicle
- Be safety conscious
Please include cover letter addressing your interest and why you would be best suited for this position by clicking on 'Apply now'. Please note only shortlisted candidates may be contacted.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.