Crankshaft Rebuilders are currently looking for an Apprentice Fitter and Turner apprentice to specialise in automotive engine reconditioning to join the team.
We are looking for a candidate who is wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training (and a certificate III) Fitter and Turner (Engineering).
Working with qualified and skilled engine reconditioning mechanics you will gain valuable hands on experience, mentoring and support.
Duties will involve:
- Diagnose and repair of engines
- Dismantle and evaluate engine blocks and sub-assemblies
- Recondition engine cylinder heads
- Carry out machining operations
- Safety checks
- Carry out diagnostic procedures
- Maintenance of the workshop and garage
The successful candidate will:
- Be a confident communicator
- Motivated with a genuine interest in the automotive industry
- Be trustworthy and reliable
- Have licence and reliable vehicle
- Be safety conscious
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.