MEGT’s Apprenticeship Network Provider division have opportunities available for you to join our Career Hub support team.
These are entry level positions that will enable the successful candidates to gain a Certificate III in Business, learning a range of administrative skills on-the-job – all while getting paid at the same time!
Our previous trainee recently completed her traineeship and was offered a full time position with us, and we are excited to be able to offer 2 more opportunities for successful candidates to do the same.
Working with a fun, vibrant and supportive team, these are full-time traineeships based in our Ringwood office, which is easily accessible by public transport and within walking distance from buses and trains.
While the traineeship is initially for a 12 month duration, there may be the possibility to continue employment with MEGT once the traineeship is successfully completed.
Tasks will include:
- Data entry
- Provision of customer service by phone and email
- Assisting employers with recruitment
- Assisting job seekers to find an apprenticeship or traineeship
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to speak to customers on the phone
- Some skills and knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good presentation
If this sounds like you submit your application today including a cover letter explaining how you meet the above criteria.
Established in 1982, MEGT (Australia) Ltd is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, and trainees for over 35 years.
This is your opportunity to work for our Apprenticeship Network Provider (ANP) Division, Australia's largest and only national ANP.
- Apprentice and traineeship recruitment, management and development
- Training in nationally accredited courses
- English language courses
- Specialised employment, training and mentoring services for Indigenous apprentices, trainees and their employers.
The MEGT Difference
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- 17.5% leave loading
- 3-day Christmas-New Year close down as a gift
- opportunity for career progression within a national organisation.