Desired Paint Effects are looking for a 2nd or 3rd year apprentice painter to join the team. We specialise in both residential and commercial sectors for re-paints and new homes. This is a perfect opportunity for someone wanting transfer their existing apprenticeship over for a fresh start.
Duties will involve:
- Apply paint by brush and roller
- Apply paint by spray
- Match specified paint colour
- Apply decorative paint finishes
- Have a car and licence
- Have a White card
- Be trustworthy and reliable
- 2nd or 3rd year current or recent painting apprentice
- Be a confident communicator
- Up to date with TAFE
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to pass a National Criminal History Check
- Able to pass a medical
We are looking for someone who is interested in learning the necessary skills required to become qualified. We are open to 1st year apprentices with more than 6 months experience. Applicants who have already commenced their apprenticeship training or lost their position due to the Covid-19 outbreak would be given priority.
Please include a cover letter with your application of how you meet the above criteria, previous experience and why you would like to continue your career in painting. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.