This role is a great opportunity to join an established and well-respected company operating in the technology and packaging space. At the forefront of innovation and with a focus on delivering sustainable solutions to its customers, Result Group are specialist suppliers of Ground-Breaking Technology, Equipment as well as Materials to the FMCG, Industrial and Printing industries.
We are looking to employ an Apprentice Service Technician to join our friendly and hard-working service team based in Dandenong South. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. We will support you all the way in your efforts to learn, grow and achieve. If you’re motivated by success for yourself and your team then you belong with Result Group.
Whilst there isn’t really a pre-requisite or certain type of experience in this role, we are looking for an extra-ordinary person. That is, an ordinary person with that little extra. You will have worked part time in a position where you were dealing with customers and shown application beyond just what was required of you with your studies. Think that’s you? Then read on….
A typical day will include:
- Applying fault finding techniques to diagnose issues.
- Assisting the service team with basic equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Delivering an excellent customer service experience.
- Assisting service technicians in the field timely and accurately when required.
- Liaise with overseas suppliers via e-mail or phone.
- Producing samples for the sales team
- Maintaining equipment and software.
- Supporting the Production team.
- Shipping and receiving duties.
What we are looking for from you:
- An enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn.
- Smart presentation and interpersonal skills.
- A retina programmed for attention to detail.
- Customer service skills – Can you provide excellent service to our customers?
- Team player – Can you work well within an established team?
- Willingness to learn – Are you willing to undertake study while you work?
- Be technically minded with a can-do attitude
- Hold a current Driver’s licence
What we will offer you:
- Training and support from a friendly and experienced team.
- Opportunity for further growth.
- Hands on experience in a technical environment.
- Nationally recognised qualification.
- Great team culture and mentorship.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a team player who thrives working with others and wants to learn new skills whilst completing a nationally recognised qualification. Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply.
Apprentice wages apply to this role.
How to Apply:
We encourage you to submit your Resume and short Cover Letter explaining why you are suited for the role and what your ‘little extra’ is. Please forward these documents in Word format via the "Apply for this job" button.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.