Security 1 Solutions is Albury/Wodonga's electronic security specialist, offering a wide range of premium security products and services.
We pride ourselves on our high quality of professional customer service and high quality of workmanship.
We are looking for an apprentice security technician to work at the Wangaratta site who is:
- An enthusiastic go getter who their friends and class mates would turn to for all the technical solutions
- Someone who is tech savvy and is fascinated about how electronics/ computers work and is not afraid to pull them apart or fix them
- A willingness to learn new tasks and not afraid to ask questions
- Experience in customer service
- Attention to detail and computer literacy
- Holds a current drivers licence (or will have obtained by 2021)
- Fit and active to be able to run cables in roof spaces and underground
- Has an understanding/knowledge of hand tools and how to use them
Under the supervision of qualified and experienced technicians you will be:
- Identifying and diagnosing electronic security equipment and system faults
- Installing, servicing and maintaining security systems including key pads, CCTV and access control
- Programming security equipment and systems
- Installing data cabling networks
- Working across a number of sites around North East Victoria and Southern NSW
You will receive:
- A Certificate III Trade qualification
- A dedicated MEGTÂ mentor (if required) to support you throughout your apprenticeship
We expect in return:
- An understanding and experience of hand tools
- You are a good communicator
- 100% dedication to the role
- Passionate in learning about electronic technology
- Shows integrity at all times
- Physically fit
Mature aged applicants are welcome to apply.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.