A proud Western Australian owned and operated company Benchmark Hydraulics and Civil has over 40 years’ experience within the plumbing industry. They are currently looking for a 1st, 2nd or 3rd year Plumbing Apprentice with commercial construction plumbing experience who is team orientated. If you are keen to join a positive environment where you can forge a long term career path this could be the opportunity for you.
To be considered you:
- Must have completed a Certificate II Plumbing pre-apprenticeship qualification
- Have a drivers licence and reliable vehicle.
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated, punctual and present well.
- Hold a white card
- Physically fit and capable, along with a confident communicator
- Willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
Additional preferred skills and experience:
- Working at heights Licence (will need to be attained)
- Work from scissor lifts and Elevated work platforms
- General use of hand tools and knowledge of their use
- Great customer service skills and manners
Together with your resume, you should include a covering letter addressing the above criteria demonstrating your suitability to this position. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to come in for an interview at at suitable time.
Do not contact Benchmark office direct
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.