We are Hiring!
Petstra Gardens currently have an exciting opportunity for a recent school leaver, and/or someone looking for an employer to continue their apprenticeship with.
We are a dynamic and progressive business that focusses on all aspects of landscaping predominantly within the domestic sector. We specialise in design & implementing landscape projects providing exceptional results for our clients.
You will be working alongside our highly skilled and qualified landscapers learning and mastering your trade.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- All forms of soft and hard landscaping including paving (stone & concrete), retaining walls, concreting, irrigation, lighting, Artificial Turf.
To be successful you will need to have the following:
- Ability to undertake manual/physical work
- Genuine interest in landscaping
- Punctual, reliable and energetic
- High level of attention to detail
- Good, strong work ethics and time management skills
- Be a confident communicator
Preferred but not essential:
- Driver Licence (manual desirable)
- Police Check
- Own car
- A white card
- Experience in the field
- Up to date with TAFE modules
- Genuine interest in completing their apprenticeship
This a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career with an established and reputable landscaping business. Please include a cover letter with your application of how you meet the above criteria and why you would like to start a career in landscape construction.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.